• Appeal for Grade Change to a P (pass)

    District Assessment and Grading Protocol for Distance Learning

    According to the new grading protocols, high school students will receive letter grades A,B,C, P(Pass) or NG(No Grade = No Credit). Students/parents will have an opportunity to appeal an A, B or C grade (including + or -) for a P (pass) grade after students receive their report cards. 

    The online appeal form should be completed by June 19. Please note that a P (pass) grade is GPA-neutral. However, it is up to a receiving post-secondary institution to interpret this grade and we wouldn’t want this to have a negative impact on your child’s post-secondary plans.