Parent VUE/Student Experience:
This is a safe and secure way for parents to access information about their child/ren, monitor and support their academic success and enhance school to home communication. This student information system tracks class schedules, grades, attendance, and health and discipline data. Each parent is provided a unique activation key. If you do not have an "activation key code" from last year, you may call the AAHS College & Career Center (762-2142 ext. 4510) to get your code.
To activate your parent account, follow these steps:
- Click here to visit access the ParentVUE portal.
- Under the Activate My Account window, click on "I have an activation key and need to create my account".
- Read through the Privacy statement and click the Accept button.
- Enter your first name, last name, and the 7 character activation key.
- Click on Continue to Step 3.
- Create a user name (no spaces between names - for example: sallysmith) and password and enter a primary email address. (Be sure to record this information).
- Click on Complete Account Activation.
- The Home Page of the Parent VUE will display a list of the students for whom you have access.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of student records. If any information appears to be incorrect, please notify the school.
- For technical difficulties with activating your ParentVUE account, refer to the Help link.
- Be sure to log out before exiting the system.