The Communications & Marketing Office produces a wide range of publications including:
- School Calendar & Parent Information - annual publication mailed in August to residents with children attending Alexandria Public Schools, with copies distributed to district staff as well. Additional complimentary copies are available at school sites for new families that move-in during the school year and at the District Welcome Center for community members who would like a copy.
- World's Best Workforce Summary Report - an annual report that showcases student achievement goals; strategies implemented to meet the goals; and progress made on the goals.
- High School Course Catalog - Information for registering for the 2020-21 school year.
- Middle School Registration Guide - Information for registering for the 2020-21 school year.
- Early College Brochure - Information on how our students can stay on the high school campus and earn college credit through our advanced course offerings.
- A Team Talk - printed newsletter for residents and friends of Alexandria Public Schools, mailed to every district residence.
- Alexandria Alumni Magazine - annual publication that seeks to connect graduates of Alexandria High School (AHS), Central High School (CHS), Jefferson High School (JHS), Alexandria Area High School (AAHS), non-graduates who attended these schools for at least one year, and all present and former members of the faculty, administration and school board. This publication receives financial support from the Alexandria Education Foundation.
- Staff eNewsletter - electronic newsletter distributed to staff monthly throughout the school year. These issues are posted within the Staff Resources (district intranet) of the website.