Schedule of Regular School Board Meetings
All meetings will be held in the Oak Conference Room of the District Office at 1410 South McKay Ave., Suite 201, Alexandria beginning at 7:00 p.m. unless noted otherwise.
All meetings are open to the public. **Special meetings and work sessions are scheduled as necessary.
Board Committee meetings are held the Tuesday prior to the Regular School Board Meetings at 6:00 a.m., 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Individuals wishing to address the School Board are encouraged to make a written request to the Superintendent of Schools at least seven days prior to a scheduled meeting. Time is alloted at the beginning of each meeting for members of the public to speak in front of the board. Each person is allocated 3-5 minutes. This is a time for the board to listen to the public, not to respond to or take action as a result of the information shared.
- Special Board Work Session on August 3, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. - District Office
- Special Board Work Session on August 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. - District Office
- Special Board Meeting on November 13, 2020 at 6:30 a.m. - District Office
- Special Board Meeting on April 14, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. - District Office
- Special Board Canvassing Meeting on August 12, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. - District Office